The entire G2 Portfolio is available via our e-commerce portal www.g2online.co.za
This gives you the following advantages:
- Instant Access to Pricing 24×7
- Pricing is always current no matter exchange rate fluctuations
- Best pricing G2 has to offer
- Free Delivery*
- Full history of purchased products
- Access to Data Sheets and Manuals against each product
- Linked products to ensure you do not forget anything
- Kit lists making it very quick to order entire systems
- Compare Products side by side
- Wish-list with email to send parts to a colleague
- Optimised for cellphones and tablets to help employees on site
- Pictures and Descriptions on all products
Contact G2 Sales Team to get your password to installer pricing.
Note pricing on G2 online without a G2 supplied login is not representative of installer pricing to ensure end users do not get access to trade pricing.
*Subject to minimum spend
Patol Fire Detection are a manufacturer of specialist industrial fire detection equipment, based in Berkshire, England, UK.
Patol has considerable expertise in the design, manufacture and supply of specialist fire detection products and services. The particular requirements of national standards, client specifications or project needs are a standard aspect of Patol’s...Read More »
For those of you who think wireless is a new concept in fire detection – EMS are celebrating their 50th Anniversary as a company this year. As one of the leaders in wireless/radio technology it’s no wonder their products are sold across the world.
Despite the term wireless – fire...Read More »
Cranford Controls Ltd specialise in the manufacture and supply of audible and visual warning devices along with sounders, beacons and ancillary devices for the fire, security and process control industries.
Cranford Controls offers an extensive range of approved products which have been independently tested to the appropriate standards including EN54 by...Read More »
The Fike TwinlinePro range offers massive competitive advantage for any installer wanting to install a feature rich system without the expense or complexity of analogue addressable systems. Using a single PH30 cable both detection and audio/visual devices can operate from the same circuit. The system is excellent for any small...Read More »